This course is structured to prepare the individual for Salesforce Platform Developer I (PD I). Below are the topics which will be covered throughout this course:
Salesforce Developer Training
11 JUL 2018
(7:00 TO 8:30 PM)
Duration : 45 Days
Fees : ₹10,000
09 MAY 2018
(9:45 to 10:45 AM)
Duration : 60 Days
Fees : ₹10,000
Introduction to Apex
Apex is the cloud-based programming language used on the Salesforce1 Platform to take your enterprise applications to the next level. In this topic, you get an introduction to how Apex is similar to other languages, how you can start coding in Apex with just a web browser, and an overview of the many functions Apex can perform for your applications and users.
Apex can be invoked by using triggers. Apex triggers enable you to perform custom actions before or after changes to Salesforce records, such as insertions, updates, or deletions.
SOQL & SOSL
Force.com is the underlying platform used to develop applications on Salesforce. The different types of environments like sandbox, developer edition and production are also important to understand in order to be the best in Salesforce.
Apex DML and Database methods
Organization Setup includes a wide range of largely global (impacts all users) settings that will influence how your Salesforce environment operates, including:
Org ID and Edition, Licensing Information, Language, Locale, Currency, Critical Updates, Fiscal Year… and more
We’ll be going into detail on each of these.
Every business application needs to store data and when it comes to Salesforce then it gets stored on the cloud. Hence this topic illustrate the power of storing/managing data on Salesforce in a structured way. This topic includes Objects, Fields, Relationships, Validation rules, Cross Object Formula fields etc.
Visualforce is the component-based user interface framework for the Force.com platform. The framework includes a tag-based markup language, similar to HTML.
Data management deals with import/export of data or records to/from a Salesforce organization. Data can be easily imported into Salesforce through various tools provided by Salesforce.
Batch Apex class
To provide a security model that satisfies numerous, unique real-world business cases, Salesforce provides a comprehensive and flexible data security model to secure data at different levels.
API stand for Application programming interface.It is protocol thorugh which one application communicate with other. Salesforce can integrate with third party application and communicate data with API.
Lighting Component Framework
The Lightning Component framework is a UI framework for developing dynamic web apps for mobile and desktop devices. It’s a modern framework for building single-page applications engineered for growth.
A deployment connection between the sandbox and production organizations that allows inbound change sets to be received by the production organization.
Managed packages are typically used by Salesforce partners to distribute and sell applications to customers. These packages must be created from a Developer Edition organization. Using the AppExchange and the License Management Application (LMA), developers can sell and manage user-based licenses to the app.
Course includes many other things too, like:
Salesforce Certification Preparation
Salesforce Certification Registration
- We have limited number of participants in a class to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately, participation in a class without enrollment is not possible.
- No such pre requisite for this course. P.S. No Coding experience required. 🙂
- The fees is 10,000 INR and is divided in two installments of 5000 INR each.
- For registration you can deposit the first installment i.e. 5000 and after 20 days you need to deposit the second installment i.e. again 5000
and if you think you are rich then please deposit 10,000 at once, we will be very happy 😉
- We highly recommend not to miss a class as it breaks the flow of learning which leads to confusions but if in case you miss any class then there are 2 options:
- You can get the notes from one of your batchmates and recover it on your own and if you have any questions then you can ask them to faculty.
- If you miss an entire topic then you first you need to inform the center manager prior about this and then. And if he/she approves then you can attend the classes for the same topic in any other batch.
- We do provide placement assistance by routing relevant job opportunities to you as and when they come up. To get notified on relevant opportunities, it is important that you fill out your profile details.
- It is important to attend classes and complete assignments. Course completion is an important criterion based on which we screen profiles of learners interested in a particular job. Also, before your profile is shared with prospective employers, you will have to go through an internal assessment. So it is important to be well versed with the course concepts to become eligible for placement opportunities.
- No. The exam fee is not included in the course fees. Candidates must register and pay separately on the Salesforce website to take the certification exam.
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 60 MCQs (5 unscored items will be added)
- Duration: 90 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing Grade: 68 percent
- Registration Fee: $200
- Retake Fee: $100 (Don’t worry, you will pass it in first take)
- Just a pen and a notebook for the training session but for practice and assignments you do need a laptop/computer with an internet connection and you do not need to bring the laptop everyday but if you want to practice at our place or want to get your assignent checked then you do need to bring the laptop.